Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (Finished Product)Set-retarding PCA-R1 & Set-retarding PCA-R2
The product is composed of mother liquid of polycarboxylate superplasticizer and moderate amount of set-retarding component. It has characteristics of low dosage, high water-reducing rate, significant enhancement effect, cement saving, low slump loss, delaying concrete setting time and good cement adaptability. It can be used for the preparation of concrete with strength grade up to C100, fluid concrete with slump loss of 200mm or self compressing concrete. It is especially applicable to ready mixed concrete. It has two types: PCA-R1 low concentration type and PCA-R2 high concentration type.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the solid content of PCA-R1 is 12%±3%, and solid content of PCA-R2 is 22%±4%. Preparations can be made according to user’s requirement.
2. Stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter. After long resting (more than one week), it should be stirred before use.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥230mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage. The regular dosage of PCA-R1 is 1.5% to 2.0% of the weight of cement material, and that of PCA-S2 is 0.8% to 1.2% .
5. High performance of reducing water. When dosage of PCA-R1 is 2.0% (PCA-R2 is 1.0%), the water reducing rate can reach 28%. It can be used to prepare high strength concrete, high fluidity of concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm and pumped concrete.
6. The setting time is usually controlled to the range 15h±5h, and can be prepared in accordance with the user’s requirement.
7. Super-set-retarding setting product is available.
8. Small slump loss. It is effective in inhibiting slump loss of concrete and suitable for various kinds of cement.
9. The compressive resistance ratio of concrete at different stages is higher than that of GB8076-2008 "high performance set-retarding water reducing agent ".
10. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce the cracking of concrete.
11. Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
12. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
1. It can be used to prepare liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm , precast concrete and pumped concrete.
2. It can be used to prepare high performance concrete of strength ≤C100.
3. It can be used for vibration-free self compacting concrete for special engineering.
4. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of PCA-R1 is 1.5% to 2% of the weight of cement material and the regular dosage of PCA-R2 is 0.8% to 1.2%. The specific dosage is determined according to concrete strength grade, material and construction conditions.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3.The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.
I Want to Consult