Micro-expansion high-efficiency anti-crack waterproof agent, common type SL, high-efficiency type SL-H
In recent years, with the development of municipal construction, large municipal engineering facilities such as large-span bridges, urban overpasses, tunnels, water plants and sewage treatment plants have been emerging, and the durability requirements of concrete have become higher and higher. The cracking of concrete caused by temperature difference shrinkage and dry shrinkage has received widespread attention. Therefore, our company has purposefully developed a micro-expansion high-efficiency anti-crack waterproof agent product.
The micro-expansion high-efficiency anti-crack waterproof agent is mainly composed of the expansion waterproof component and the airtight anti-corrosion component. It has the characteristics of low alkali content, good waterproof and anti-seepage effect, good durability of concrete, and has the micro-expansion performance, which can compensate the shrinkage of concrete and prevent concrete cracking. It is an ideal rigid waterproof material. There are two types of micro-expansion high-efficiency anti-crack waterproof agent: SL is ordinary type and SL-H is high-efficiency type.
Main technical characteristics
1. Appearance: This product is gray white powder.
2. The chemical property is stable and does not cause corrosion damage to the reinforcement in the concrete.
3. Low alkali content will not cause alkali aggregate reaction.
4. It can reduce the hydration heat of concrete.
5. It can make the concrete produce micro-expansion, establish pre-compression stress in the concrete structure, and improve the compactness, impermeability and durability of the concrete.
6. The anti-crack and anti-seepage effect is good, and the impermeability grade of concrete can reach above P30.
7. The shrinkage of concrete is small, which can reduce or prevent the cracking of concrete.
8. Other performance indicators meet the quality requirements of JC474-2008 "Mortar and Concrete Waterproof Agent" standard.
I Want to Consult