The product is composed of standard mother liquid of polycarboxylate superplasticizer, early strength mother liquid and moderate amount of early strengthening component. It has characteristics of low dosage, high water-reducing rate, significant enhancement effect, and good cement adaptability. It can be used for preparing concrete with strength grade up to C100, fluid concrete with slump loss of 200mm or self compressing concrete. It is especially applicable to early strengthening concrete, concrete for winter construction, and precast concrete. It has two models: PCA-S1 low concentration and PCA-S2 high concentration model.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the solid content of PCA-R1 is 12%±3%, and solid content of PCA-R2 is 22%±4%. Preparations can be made according to user’s requirement.
2. Stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter. After long resting (more than one week), it should be stirred before use.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥200mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage. The normal dosage of PCA-S1 is 1.5% to 2.0% of the weight of cement material and that of PCA-S2 is 0.8% to 1.2% .
5. High performance of water reducing. When dosage of PCA-S1 is 2.0% (PCA-S2 is 1.0%), the water reducing rate can reach 28%. It can be used to prepare high strength concrete, high fluidity of concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm and pumped concrete.
6. It can obviously improve the early strength of concrete, the compressive resistance ratio in one day ≥180%, and that in three days ≥170%.
7. It can shorten concrete setting time, suitable for winter construction.
8. Other performance indexes meet requirement of GB8076-2008 “early strengthening high performance water reducing agent”
9. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce the cracking of concrete.
10.Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
11. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
1. It can be used to prepare liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, precast concrete and concrete for winter construction.
2. It can be used to prepare high performance concrete of strength ≤C100.
3. It can be used for vibration-free self compacting concrete for special engineering.
4. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of PCA-S1 is 1.5% to 2% of the weight of cement material and the regular dosage of PCA-S2 is 0.8% to 1.2%. The specific dosage is determined according to concrete strength grade, material and construction conditions.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.