Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (Finished Product)Frost resistance PCA-DS1, PCA-DS2
The product is composed of mother liquid of Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer and proper amount of frost resistance ingredients. It has characteristics of low dosage, high water-reducing rate, obvious enhancement of frost resistance and durability. It can be used in concrete for construction under negative temperature and the concrete requiring freezing proof or freezing resistance. It has two types: PCA-DS1 and PCA-DS2
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the solid content of PCA-DS1 is 2%±3%, and that of PCA-D2 is 22%±4%. Preparations can be made according to user’s requirement.
2. It has stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter. After long resting (more than one week), it should be stirred before use.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥200mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage: the regular dosage of PCA-DS1 is 1.5% to 2.0% of weight of cement material, and that of PCA-DS2 is 0.8% to 1.2%.
5. High performance of water reducing. When the dosage of PCA-DS1 is 2.0% (1.0% for PCA-DS2), the water reducing rate can reach 25%; it can also be used for preparing high grade concrete, fluid concrete with slump loss larger than 200mmm, and pumped concrete.
6. It can obviously improve the frost resistance and durability of concrete
7. Concrete compressive resistance ratio meets the requirement of JC475-2004 Concrete Antifreezer standard.
8. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce the cracking of concrete.
9. Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction
10. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
1. It can be used for preparing liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, ready mixed concrete or pumped concrete.
2. It is applicable for various engineering under negative temperature （0℃~ -15℃）, or conditions where positive temperature and negative temperature alternate.
3. It is applicable to various concrete engineering with requirement of antifreezing or frost resistance.
Use and Cautions
1. With the construction temperature between 0℃~ -5℃, the regular dosage of PCA-DS1 is 1.5% to 2% of the weight of cement material, and the regular dosage of PCA-DS2 is 0.8% to 1.2%. With the construction temperature between -5℃~ -15℃, the dosage should be increased. The specific dosage is determined according to concrete strength grade, onsite material and construction conditions.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.
I Want to Consult