This product is composed of naphthalene-based superplasticizer and proper amount of early strengthening and antifreezing ingredients. It has the characteristics of high water reducing rate, obvious early strengthening and antifreezing effect. It is especially applicable to concrete works with requirement of frost resistance and winter construction under negative temperature.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties: the product is in yellow brown or brown powder; fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%.
2. Stable chemical properties. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
3. Water reducing rate≥10%, it can improve early strength of concrete.
4. It can obviously improve frost resistance and durability of concrete.
5. Other technical indexes meet the requirement of JC475-2004 Concrete Antifreezer standard.
1. It is applicable to various concrete works under negative temperature （0℃~ -15℃），and the temperature alternating between positive and negative.
2. It is appplicable to various concrete works with requirement of frost resistance.
Use and Cautions
1. The regulardosage is 3.0% to 4.0% of the weight of cement materials, The specific dosage is to be determined in accordance with the environment and the grade of concrete strength. When the construction temperature is between 0 and -5℃，the recommended dosage is 3.0%～3.5%; when the construction temperature is between 0 and -5℃, the recommended dosage is 3.5%～4.0%; when the construction temperature is lower than -15℃, the dosage is to be determined cautiously in accordance with test.
2. In construction under negative temperature, priority should be given to Portland cement and ordinary Portland cement, and the amount of cement should not be too low, complying with the relevant requirements.
3. This product should be added directly in the form of powder, and cannot be dissovled in water. Attention should be paid to thermal insulation after concrete pouring.
4. Weight accuracy error should not be greater than 1.0%.
5. When the product is used in winter, concrete in early period may have white frost on the surface, which is normal and does not affect the strength of the concrete.
6.The product is not recommended for concrete works in humid environment, if coarse and fine aggregate material with active silica or active carbonate mineral components are used,
7. Each package weighs 25kg±0.25kg, with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
8. In dry condition, the product has a shelf life of 12 months. The expired product should be tested before concrete performance test.
9. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regularmixing time.
10. The product cannot be mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer.
11. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.