This product is composed of sulfate and a proper amount of early strength reinforcing component. It has the characteristics of stable chemical property and obvious effect of early reinforcement. It is suitable for concrete construction with early strength requirement or low temperature in winter (not less than 0 degrees)
Major Technical Features
1. White powder material, fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%.
2. Stable chemical property, free from chloride. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
3. It has early strengthening effect on concrete, can promote the 1d and 3d strength of concrete and shorten construction time so as to bring obvious technical and economic benefits.
4. Other technical indexes meet the technical requirement of “early strength agent” in GB8076-2008 Concrete Admixture.
1. Cast-in-place concrete project, such as reinforcement concrete and prestress concrete.
2. Precast structure such as cored slab, large roof panels and beams, columns, roof trusses and thin beams, etc.
3. Concrete works such as construction road, bridge, tunnel, culvert, and wharf.
4. Precast concrete.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage is 1.0% to 3.0% of the weight of cement materials.The specific dosage is to be determined in accordance with the environment and the grade of concrete strength. The dosage depends on the surrounding environment and cement variety. The upper limit is recommended in winter and lower limit is recommended in spring and autumn.
2. This product should be added directly in the form of powder, and cannot be dissolved in water.
3. Dosage accuracy error should not be greater than 1.0%.
4. When the product is used in winter, concrete in early period may have white frost on the surface, which is normal and does not affect the strength of the concrete.
5. The product is not recommended for concrete works in humid environment, if coarse and fine aggregate material with active silica or active carbonate mineral components are used
6. Each package weighs 25kg±0.25kg. with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
7. In dry condition, the product has a shelf life of 12 months. The expired product should be tested before concrete performance test. The product shall not be used after caking.
8. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regularmixing time.
9. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.