The product is made of naphthalene superplasticizer and proper amount of early strength reinforcement ingredients. With characteristics of low dosage, high water reducing ratio, effect of early strengthening and enhancement, the product is especially suitable for early strengthening concrete, concrete for winter construction, and precast structural concrete. It has two types: FDN-ES (1) and FDN-ES (2)
Major Technical Features
1. Properties: the product is in yellow brown or brown powder. fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%.
2. The fluidity of FDN-ES(1) cement paste ≥200mm (When the dosage is 1.0%), and the fluidity of FDN-ES(2) ≥180mm (when the dosage is 1.5%)
3. Stable chemical properties. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
4. High water reducing rate. When the dosage is 1.0%, the water reducing rate of FDN-ES(1) ≥15%, and when the dosage is 1.5%, the water reducing rate of FDN-ES(2) ≥12%.
5. Striking effect of early reinforcement: compared with basic concrete, the 1d of concrete mixed with FDN-ES(1) can be raised by 80%, and 3d can be increased by 60%; the 1d of concrete mixed with FDN-ES(2) can be raised by 70%, and 3d can be increased by 50%;
6. Other technical indexes meet the requirement of “dearly strength common water reducer” of GB8076-2008
1. It can be used to prepare large slump on-site pumped concrete29.
2. It can be used to prepare reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete, and steam curing concrete.
3. It can be used in concrete works of road, bridge and tunnel.
4. It can be used to prepare concrete with strength≤C60.
5. It can be used to make large precast structure and cored slab.
6. It is especially applicable to concrete engineering in winter.
Use and Cautions
1. The regulardosage of FDN-ES(1) is 0.6% to 1.2% of the weight of cement materials, and the recommended dosage is 1.0 of the weight of cement materials. The regulardosage of FDN-ES(2) is 1.0% to 2.0% of the weight of cement materials, and the recommended dosage is 1.5% of the weight of cement materials. Surrounding temperature has great influence on the dosage. High dosage is recommended in winter and low dosage in spring and autumn. The specific dosage is to be determined in accordance with the environment and the grade of concrete strength.
2. This admixture should be added directly in powder, instead of with water.
3. The weight accuracy error of the admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
4. When FDB-ES(2) is used in winter, concrete in early period may have white frost on the surface, which is normal and does not affect the strength of the concrete. For concrete works in humid environment, if coarse and fine aggregate material with active silica or active carbonate mineral components are used, FDN-ES(2) is not recommended.
5. Each package weighs 25kg±0.25kg, with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
6. In dry condition, the product has a shelf life of 12 months. The expired product should be tested before use.
7. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regularmixing time.
8. The product cannot be mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer.
9. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.