This product is composed of water reducer and set-retarding ingredient. It has the characteristics of prolonging setting time of concrete, reducing hydration heat, reducing the concrete slump loss, improving concrete strength and so on.
Major Technical Features
1. Yellow white powder, fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%.
2. The product is uninflammable. It has stable chemical property and does not cause erosion damage to iron in concrete.
3. Concrete set-retarding time≥90min, and can be prepared according to user’s requirement.
4. It can noticeably lower hydration heat peak and delay the occurrence of it, hence significantly reduce the micro cracks of concrete due to thermal effects.
5. It can improve concrete workability and durability, and reduce concrete slump loss.
6. It has the functions of water reducing and strengthening, water reducing rate≥8%.
7. Other technical indexed meet the requirement of GB8076-2008 “common set-retarding water reducer”
1. Applicable to various cast-in-place concrete, commercial concrete and on-site pumped concrete.
2. Applicable to mass concrete, concrete with impermeability requirements
3. Applicable to concrete works of road, bridge, and tunnel.
4. Especially applicable to the concrete for construction in hot weather.
Use and Cautions
1. The regulardosage is 1.0% to 2.0% of the weight of cement materials. The recommended dosage is 1.5 of the weight of cement material, and the specific dosage is to be determined by the environment and the strength grade of concrete after test.
2. This product should be added directly in the form powder, and cannot be used with water.
3. This product is not suitable for concrete under daily temperature of 5℃, and it should not be used alone for concrete with early strength requirements or steam curing concrete.
4. Dosage accuracy error should not be greater than 1.0%.
5. Each package weighs 25kg±0.25kg, with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
6. In dry condition, the product has a shelf life of 12 months. The expired product should tested before use.
7. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regularmixing time.
8. The product cannot be mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer
9. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.