Set-retarding Agent SM
This product is composed of set-retarding ingredients, with the characteristics of prolonging concrete setting time, lowering hydration heat, reducing concrete slump loss, and improving concrete strength etc.
Major Technical Features
1. It is in dark gray or while gray powder, fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%
2. It has stable chemical properties. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
3. The setting time for common concrete is usually 2~5 hours, and can be prepared according to user’s requirement.
4. It can noticeably lower hydration heat peak and delay the occurrence of it, hence significantly reducing the micro concrete cracks caused by thermal effects.
5. Other technical indexes meet the requirement of JC475-2004 Concrete Admixture standard.
1. It can be used in cast-in-place concrete which needs set-retarding, especially in concrete construction under hot weather.
2. It can be used in mass concrete engineering.
3. It can be used in concrete works of road, bridge, and tunnel.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage is 1.0% to 2.0% of the weight of cement materials. The specific dosage is to be determined by the environment and the strength grade of concrete after test.
2. This product should be added directly in the form of powder, and cannot be dissolved in water.
3. This product is not suitable for concrete under daily temperature of 5℃, and it should not be used alone in concrete with early strength requirements or in steam curing concrete.
4. Dosage accuracy error should not be greater than 1.0%.
5. Each package weighs 50kg±0.5kg, with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
6. In dry condition, the product has a shelf life of 12 months. The expired product should not be used before concrete performance test.
7. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular mixing time.
8. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.
I Want to Consult