This product is a kind of anionic surfactant which can introduce into fresh concrete a certain amount of uniform bubbles, significantly reducing concrete mixture segregation and bleeding, and greatly improving workability of fresh concrete. The uniform and stable bubbles can improve the anti-permeability and frost resistance of concrete and at the same time promote the durability of concrete. It has two types: AE air entraining agent which has two kinds of products mainly used for composite preparation of naphthalene, aliphatic and amino based superplasticizer; AE-P air entraining agent which is specially used for composite preparation of polycarboxylate superplasticizer.
Major Technical Features
1. Exterior property:
(1) AE air entraining agent has two forms: powder and liquid.
Powder: dark gray or white gray powder, fineness (0.315mm sieve) ≤10%.
Liquid: brown liquid. The regular solid content is 10%, and can be prepared according to user’s requirements.
(2)AE-P air entraining agent is liquid specially for high performance polycarboxylate superplasticizer
2. It has stable chemical properties, and does no cause erosion damage to the iron in concrete.
3. Water reducing rate ≥6.0%.; air content of concrete≥3.0%
4. It can reduce concrete bleeding and segregation, and improve concrete workability
5. It can improve the flexural strength of concrete
6. Concrete with AE air entraining agent has low elastic modulus, small rigidity and good flexibility
7. It can improve concrete’s frost resistance, anti-salt ability, anti-permeability, resistance to sulfate erosion and anti alkali aggregate reaction.
8. Other technical indexes are up to or higher than technical requirement of air entraining agent in GB8076-2008 Concrete Admixture
1. It can be used for durable concrete structures, such as dams, high-grade highways, thermal power stations, cooling towers, ponds, water conservancy, ports and so on
2. It can be used concrete road and bridge scattered with deicing salt.
3. It can be used in pumped concrete.
4. It can be used as additive composite material to prepare pumping agent and antifreezer.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of AE air entraining powder is 0.01%~0.05% of weight of cement material, and the dosage of AE air entraining liquor is 0.1%~0.5% of weight of cement material; the dosage of AE-P air entraining agent used for composite preparation is 0.01%~0.1% of weight of composite preparation. In application, the optimal dosage should be determined in accordance with variety of cement and engineering requirement after test.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%
3. For concrete of high requirement and concrete for winter construction, the dosage should be determined in accordance with the requirement of air content of concrete after test.
4. Generally, powder should not be used for preparing high concentration solution. If it is to be used for low concentration solution, it must be fully dissolve without any precipitation.
5. Air entraining volume is influenced by the material of the prepared concrete and the temperature of the operation environment, so it must be kept stable as far as possible so as to control the fluctuation of air content
6. When air entraining agent is directly used in concrete, high frequency vibration should not last longer than 20 seconds.
7. Each package of power weighs 25kg±0.25kg, with inside being plastic packing and outside by woven bag. Liquid form is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
8. In dry state, the powder has a shelf life of 12 months, and the shelf life of liquid form is 3 months. The expired products should be tested before concrete performance test.
9. When this product is added to concrete, the mixing time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular mixing time.
10. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.
I Want to Consult