High Efficiency Micro-Expansion Anti-cracking and Waterproof Agent Common SL, High efficiency SL-H
In recent years, with the development of municipal construction in recent years, large span bridges, urban overpass, tunnels, pools for water works and sewage disposal are springing up, which puts higher and higher demand on the durability of concrete. Concrete cracking resulting from temperature shrinkage and dry shrinkage are receiving extensive attention. In light of this situation, we have developed high efficiency micro-expansive anti-cracking and waterproof agent.
The product consists of expansion waterproof components, airtight corrosion resistance components etc. It has characteristics of low alkali content, good waterproof performance and impermeability, and concrete durability etc. Meanwhile, it has micro-expansiveness which can compensate the shrinkage of concrete, and prevent concrete from cracking. It is an ideal rigid waterproof material. The product has two types: SL common type, and SL-H high efficiency type.
Major Technical Features
1. Exterior properties: white gray powder.
2. It has stable chemical property. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
3. It has low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
4. It can be used to reduce hydration heat of concrete.
5. It can make concrete expand slightly, so as to establish prestress in concrete structure and improve compactness, impermeability and durability of concrete.
6. Good effect of cracking resistance and anti-seepage. With the product mixed, the impeability of concrete can reach over P30.
7. It has small shrinkage rate, which can reduce or prevent concrete from cracking
8. Other performance indexes meet the quality requirement of JC474-2008 Waterproof Agent for Mortar and Concrete.
1. It is applicable to municipal and road concrete engineering such as large span bridge, urban road, city overpass and tunnel, etc.
2. It is applicable to waterproof engineering such as underground works, civil air defense works, dam, tunnel, impounding reservoir, basement, etc.
3. It is applicable to structural self-waterproof works, mass concrete works, and overlong seamless construction works.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of SL is 8%～10% of the weight of cement materials, and the dosage of SL-H is 6%～8% of the weight of cement materials. The specific dosage is to be determined in accordance with the grade of concrete strength, onsite materials and construction conditions after testing.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%
3. The product should be added directly to mortar or concrete, and cannot be dissolved in water.
4. The product can be prepared into waterproof mortar or waterproof concrete. Waterproof mortar must be compressed, and waterproof concrete must be vibrated and compacted. There shall be no voids. Mortar requires at least 3 days’ wet maintenance, and the waterproof concrete 10 days.
5. When this product is mixed into concrete, the stirring time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular concrete.
6. The product is packed in woven plastic bag, each weighs 25kg±0.5kg; Bulk is also available. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rain-proofing, waterproofing and damp-proofing
7. Under dry conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months. The expired products should be subjected to concrete performance test before use
8. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use
I Want to Consult