Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer(standard Mother Liquid) Standard PCA-A
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is an internationally advanced 3rd generation superplasticizet Mainly used as base material and other composite high performance water reducing agent, the mother liquid of polycarboxylate superplasticizer PCA-A has characteristics of low dosage, high water-reducing rate, obvious enhancement effect, cement saving and good cement adaptability.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the solid content is 40%; preparations can be made according to user's requirement.
2. It has stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crysallization in winter.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥230mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%)
4. Low dosage: the regular dosage of 40% concentration water agent is 0.5% to 2.0% of weight of cement material, and that of PCA2 is 0.8% to 1.2%.
5. High performance of reducing water. When the dosage of 40% concentration water agent is 0.5%， the water reducing rate can reach 30%; it can also be used for preparing high grade concrete, fluid concrete with slump loss larger than 200mmm, saving 15% to 20% of cement.
6. Good cement dispersion and good cement adaptability.
7. The compressive resistance ratio of concrete at different stages is higher than that of GB8076-2008 "standard type of high performance water reducer."
8. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce thecracking of concrete.
9. Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
10. It does not cause corrosion damage to iron in concrete.
1. It can be used as base material, and other composite water reducing agent, such as high performance retarding water reducing agent.
2. It can be used for preparing liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, and high performance concrete with strength grade ≤C100.
3. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, rrigation works, wharf port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of 40% concentration liquid is 0.2%~0.5% of weight of cement material, and the specific dosage is determined by the strength grade of concrete through test. When used as the base material for composite preparation, the specific dosage is determined by the strength grade of concrete, on-site material and construction conditions.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car In transportation and storage, atention shall be paid to rainproofing watrproofing and dampoofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before application.
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. Before the product is used, concrete adaptability test should be carried out first.
I Want to Consult