Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer (mother liquid for early strength) Early strength PCA-C
Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is an internationally advanced 3rd generation superplasticizer. Mainly used as base material and other composite high performance water reducing agent, the mother liquid for early strength of polycarboxylate superplasticizer PCA-C has characteristics of high water-reducing rate, obvious enhancement effect, and good cement adaptability.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the regular solid content 40%.. Preparations can be made according to user’s requirement.
2. It has stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥230mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage: the regular dosage of 40% concentration water is 0.2%～0.5% of weight of cement material.
5. High performance of reducing water. When the dosage of 40% concentration water is 0.5%, the water reducing rate can reach 30%; it can also be used for preparing concrete of early strength, high strength and fluidity.
6. Good cement dispersion and good cement adaptability.
7. It can obviously improve the early strength of concrete; the compressive resistance ratio in one day ≥180%, and in three days, ≥170%
8. It can shorten concrete setting time, suitable for construction in winter.
9. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce the cracking of concrete.
10. Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
11. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
12. Other performance indexes meet the relevant requirements of Slump Retention Agent standard.
1. It can be used as the parent material to prepare other composite water reducing agent, such as early strength high performance water reducing agent.
2. It can be used for preparing liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, ready mixed concrete or pump concrete
3. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of 40% concentration liquid is 0.2%～0.5% of weight of cement material, and the specific dosage is determined by actual conditions after test. When used as the parent material for composite preparation, the specific dosage is determined by the strength grade of concrete, on-site material and construction conditions after test.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before application.
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.
I Want to Consult