Polycarboxylate superplasticizer is an internationally advanced 3rd generation superplasticizer. Mainly used as base material and other composite high performance water reducing agent, the thickening mother liquid of polycarboxylate superplasticizer PCA-E has characteristics of low dosage, high water-reducing rate, obvious improvement of concrete thickness and inhibition of concrete bleeding and isolation.
Major Technical Features
1. Properties and solid content: The product is in liquid form; the solid content is 40%. Preparations can be made according to user’s requirement.
2. Stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥200mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage. Low dosage: the regular dosage of 40% concentration water agent is 0.2% to 0.5% of weight of cement material
5. High performance of reducing water. When the dosage of 40% concentration liquid is 0.5%, the water reducing rate can reach 25%; it can also be used for preparing high strength concrete, and fluid concrete with slump loss larger than 200mmm.
6. Good cement dispersion and good cement adaptability.
7. It can obviously thicken concrete and inhibit concrete from bleeding and isolating so as to improve the workability of concrete.
8. The compressive resistance ratio of concrete at different stages is higher than that of GB8076-2008 “standard type of high performance water reducer”.
9. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce concrete cracking.
10. Low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
11. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
1. It can be used as the parent material to prepare other composite water reducing agent, such as high performance set-retarding water reducing agent.
2. It can be used for preparing liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, high performance concrete with strength grade≤C100
3. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of 40% concentration liquid is 0.2%～0.5% of weight of cement material, and the specific dosage is determined by actual conditions after test. When used as the parent material for composite preparation, the specific dosage is determined by the strength grade of concrete, on-site material and construction conditions after test.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use.
5. The product cannot be mixed with naphthalene series water reducer, aliphatic water reducer and amino water reducer.
6. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.