This product is a kind of non air-entraining superplasticizer (standard type). Its main ingredient is aliphatic hydroxyl sulfonic acid polymers. The product has the characteristics of high water reducing rate, good enhancement effect. It can significantly improve the fluidity of concrete and workability. It can be used to prepare C70 fluid concrete. The product is especially suitable for concrete of commercial concrete mixing station and on-site pumped concrete.
Major Technical Features
1. The product is red brown liquid. The regularsolid content is 30%, and can be prepared according to user’s requirement.
2. Stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥210mm (when dosage of water agent is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage: the regular dosage of PCA1 is 1.5% to 2.0% of weight of cement material, and that of PCA2 is 0.8% to 1.2%.
5. High performance of reducing water. When the dosage of water agent is 2.0%, the water reducing rate can reach 22%; it can also be used for preparing high grade concrete, fluid concrete with slump loss larger than 200mmm, saving 15% to 20% of cement.
6. Good cement dispersion and good cement adaptability.
7. The compressive resistance ratio of concrete at different stages is higher than the requirement “set-retarding type of high performance water reducer” in GB8076-2008.
8. It does not cause corrosion damage to iron in concret
1. As base material, it can be used for preparing other composite water reducer, such as set-retarding high performance water reducer, bumping admixture.
2. It can be used for preparing liquid concrete with slump loss of more than 200mm, ready mixed concrete or pumped concrete.
3. It can be used to prepare concrete with grade≤C70
4. It can be used for preparing vibration free self-compacting concrete.
5. It can be used for concrete engineering of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regulardosage of the water agent (30% concentration) is 1.5%~2.5% of the weight of cement material. The specific dosage is determined according to the grade of concrete strength after test. When used as base material for composite preparation, the specific dosage should be determined according to the conditions after test.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use
5. When this product is mixed with concrete, the stirring time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular concrete.
6. The product cannot be mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer
7. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use
8. When the product is used, maintenance water may become slightly red, and may change the color of concrete mixture, but it does not affect the quality of concrete.