Waterproof Agent Air-tight SL(1), Anti-CorrosionSL(2), Airtight Anti-Corrosion SL(3)
The product is made of expandable waterproofing and airtight ingredients etc. It has characteristics of low alkali content, good waterproof and anti-permeation performance, good durability, good airtightness, and good corrosion resistance. It has three types: Air-tight SL(1), Anti-Corrosion SL(2), Airtight Anti-Corrosion SL(3)
Major Technical Features
1. Exterior properties: The product is white gray powder.
2. It has stable chemical property. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete.
3. It has low alkali content, which will not lead to the occurrence of alkali aggregate reaction.
4. It can be used to reduce hydration heat of concrete.
5. It can make concrete expand slightly, so as to establish prestress in concrete structure and improve compactness, impermeability and durability of concret.
6. Good effect of cracking resistance and anti-seepage. With the product mixed, the impermeability of concrete can reach over P30.
7. It has small shrinkage rate, which can reduce or prevent concrete from cracking.
8. Good airtight performance. The coefficient of concrete permeability is less than 1×10-11cm/s, which complies with TB 10120-2002 standard for Technical Code for Railway Tunnel with Gas. It can enhance the resistance of concrete against gas permeation.
9. Good anti-corrosion resistance. The corrosion resistance coefficient of concrete is greater than 0.85, complying with standard of JC/T1011-2006 Concrete Anti-corrosion Preservative Sulfate. It can improve the resistance to sulfate attack
10. Other performance indexes meet the quality requirement of JC474-2008 Waterproof Agent for Mortar and Concrete.
1.It is applicable to municipal and road concrete engineering such as large span bridge, urban road, city overpass and tunnel, etc.
2. It is applicable to waterproof engineering such as underground works, civil air defense works, dam, tunnel, impounding reservoir, basement, etc.
3. It is applicable to structural self-waterproof works, mass concrete works, and overlong seamless construction works.
4. It is applicable to concrete engineering with requirement of airtightness and corrosion resistance, such as tunnel, granary, and oil tank.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage is 6%～8% of the weight of cement materials. The specific dosage is to be established in accordance with the grade of concrete strength, onsite materials and construction conditions after testing.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product should be added directly to mortar or concrete, and cannot be dissolved in water.
4. The product can be prepared into waterproof mortar or waterproof concrete. Waterproof mortar must be compressed, and waterproof concrete must be vibrated and compacted. There shall be no voids. Mortar requires at least 3 days’ wet maintenance, and the waterproof concrete 10 days.
5. When this product is mixed into concrete, the stirring time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular concrete.
6. The product is packed in woven plastic bag, each weighs 25kg±0.5kg; Bulk is also available. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rain-proofing, waterproofing and damp-proofing
7. Under dry conditions, the shelf life of the product is 12 months. The expired products should be subjected to concrete performance test before use
8. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use
I Want to Consult