This product is a kind of non-air entraining superplasticizer. Its main ingredient is amino sulfonic acid - phenol - formaldehyde condensates. It has the characteristics of non-air entraining, slight set-retarding, and efficient water reducing, significant enhancement effect, and good cement adaptability. When water cement ratio is reduced to 0.24, the concrete is still in plastic state. It can meet the needs of improving concrete performance in different areas. The product can be used widely in high strength and performance concrete engineering.
Major Technical Features
1. The product is liquid in form and brown in color. The regular solid content is 30%, and can be prepared according to user’s requirement.
2. It has stable chemical properties, no precipitation of water, and no crystallization in winter.
3. Fluidity of cement paste≥240mm (when dosage of liquid polycarboxylate superplasticizer converted into solid is 0.2%).
4. Low dosage: the regular dosage of water agent is 1.5% to 2.5% of weight of cement material.
5. High performance of reducing water. When the dosage of the water agent is 2.0%, the water reducing rate can reach 25%; it can also be used for preparing C80 high performance concrete, fluid concrete with slump loss larger than 200mmm, and vibration-free self compacting concrete, saving 15% to 20% of cement.
6. Good cement dispersion and good cement adaptability
7. The compressive resistance ratio of concrete at different stages is higher than the requirement “set-retarding type of high performance water reducer” in GB8076-2008.
8. Small concrete shrinkage, which can reduce the cracking of concrete.
9. It causes no corrosion to iron in concrete
1. As base material, it can be used for preparing other composite water reducer, such as set-retarding high performance water reducer, bumping admixture.
2. It can be used for mixing station to prepare concrete with high strength, and high fluidity.
3. It can be used to prepare concrete with grade≤C80.
4. It can be used for preparing vibration free self-compacting concrete and fluid bumped concrete
5. It can be used for ready mixed or cast-in-place mass concrete, hot summer concrete works.
6. It can be used for concrete works of skyscraper, road, bridge, tunnel, irrigation works, wharf, port etc.
Use and Cautions
1. The regular dosage of the liquid (30% concentration) is 1.5%~2.5% of the weight of cement material. The specific dosage is determined according to the grade of concrete strength. When used as base material for composite preparation, its specific dosage is determined according to the strength grade of concrete, on-site material and construction conditions after test.
2. The dosage accuracy error of admixture shall not be greater than 1.0%.
3. The product is packed in bucket, 50kg or 200kg per bucket, or transported by tank car. In transportation and storage, attention shall be paid to rainproofing, waterproofing and dampproofing.
4. The shelf life of the product is 3 months; expired products should be tested before use
5. When this product is mixed with concrete, the stirring time should be 30 to 60 seconds longer than regular concrete.
6. This product cannot be mixed with polycarboxylate superplasticizer
7. The product should be subjected to concrete performance test before use.